How to sign up and create an account on Flipkart, Flipkart’s new account activation, create Flipkart new account, Flipkart new account registration – Flipkart India’s one of the biggest e-commerce website where you can shop all types of products you are looking for. It provides the best quality product and also one of the most trusted websites to shop in India. So, if you are also want to do shopping online but don’t know how to create an account on Flipkart then keep reading until the end.
Nowadays, Flipkart leading the e-commerce market in India. More than 150 Million active users using Flipkart monthly. 1 out of 10 also doing a transaction to shop on Flipkart. So, today in this article we share with you How to create an account on Flipkart easily. This method is only for beginners who never used Flipkart. So, must check.
Steps to Sign Up and Create Account on Flipkart:-
- Secondly, click on the signup button to register
Now, enter your mobile number in the box and click on continue like below screenshot
4. On the next page, enter OTP you get on your mobile number and enter the password you want to set.
5. Click on continue and done
6. Finally, you need to complete your profile by entering your name, details, and address and done.
7. We successfully sign up on Flipkart without any problem.
Must Check – Flipkart Upcoming sales
How to order products on Flipkart [Beginners Guide]
Once you created a new account on Flipkart, now we are going to learn how to order products on Flipkart.com. It is very easy just like creating an account. Just you need to follow our step by step guide. So, let’s start with the guide.
- First, you need to open your Flipkart app and website on your mobile/pc.
Once done, now look for the product you want to buy. As an example, am searching for a T-shirt)
On the top search bar, search T-shirt and press enter
4. Now, Click on any T-shirt you want to buy and just press on any button “Add to cart” or “Buy Now” button
– Add to cart = This button for those who want to just save your order for later or want to order more other items together
– Buy Now = For those, who instantly want to buy without any other items.
5. First, select your t-shirt size and Click on the Buy Now button
6. On the next page, enter your address details like Name, Mobile number, address, and proceed.
7. In the end, you landed on the payment page. So, there are lots of option available like Debit/Credit cards, net banking, cash on delivery, etc
8. Choose cash on delivery if you don’t want to share your account info.
9. Finally, proceed with your order and wait for 7 days. Your product gets delivered within 7 days according to location.
How to Grab Amazing Deals & offers on Flipkart
If you love online shopping and want to grab some amazing deals and offers. But you don’t know how to grab loot offer before expire then join our telegram channel where you can enjoy loot deals and offers at the best price. Check it out on our telegram channel below.
What you get from us this Loot deals offers a telegram channel. Check it out the list below;-
1. Flipkart/Amazon shopping deals
2. Earning tricks
3. Flipkart/Amazon products at loot prices
4. Free Recharge tricks and offers
5. Cashback offers and discounts
Flipkart Customer Care Toll-free Number
Customer Care: Call 18002089898 or Email:- [email protected]
Flipkart is one of the most popular e-commerce websites in India with over 150 Million active users monthly. It was launched in October 2007. The headquarters are in Bangalore and Karnataka. As we already know, the main competitor of Flipkart is currently Amazon in India. If we talk about other e-commerce websites like Snapdeal, eBay, etc they already out of the match now. Currently, Flipkart now owns Myntra, PhonePe, Jabong. There are more than 33000+ employers work in Flipkart.
As of now, Flipkart is now sold to Walmart in 2019. Also, Flipkart offering some great sales like Flipkart Big Billion days during the Diwali season where they offer some amazing discounts and loot deals and much more. Don’t miss and try Flipkart for the best deals. So, follow our above step by step guide to sign up and create an account on Flipkart.