Hello Guys, Hope you are doing well. Today we are going to share Flipkart special Valentines day sale in India named as “The Flipheart Day Sale”. On this Valentines Day, enjoy shopping with your loves once on Flipkart and also get huge discount & Cashback on every Products. So, Don’t forget to Miss it!
Valentine’s Day is a festival of love. To make it more memorable Flipkart also offering Flipheart Day sale where you get lots of heavy discount on Electronic, Clothing, Mobiles, Laptops, DSLRs, Furniture etc. So, if you want to grab some good deals then I recommended you to do shopping on Flipkart Flipheart Day Sale. So, that you can save lots of money as well as cashback also.
- 1 Flipkart The Flipheart Day Sale (Special Valentines Day Sale) on 14th Feb 2018
- 2 Flipkart The Flipheart Day Bank Offer:
- 3 How to Get Flipkart The Flipheart Day Offers:
- 3.1 How to Get Free Delivery On Flipkart Products:
- 3.2 Video tutorial-
- 3.3 Why Shop Online on Flipkart?
- 3.4 Share this:
- 3.5 Related
Flipkart The Flipheart Day Sale (Special Valentines Day Sale) on 14th Feb 2018
Flipkart “The Flipheart Day Sale” will be live only on 14th February 2018. Flipkart Specially Offers this sale just to express their loves towards all the subscribers and their users. So, don’t forget to grab some awesome deals. If you want some good deals then I recommended you to Bookmark our this page because we updated all latest good deals and offers on our website. So, that you can easily grab some good deals easily.
Also, You Will Get product with low price but it does not end here. You Will Also Get Bank Discount Offer – Yes Bank discount offer in which you Will Get 5% Discount to 10% Discount on All Bank Debit Card or Credit card. Then You Finally Get double Discount Only On “The Flipheart Day Sale”Offer on 14th February 2018. We Will Update Further Update On Our Website Promocode99.com. So, be updated On Promocode99 and Enjoy “The Flipheart Day Sale”
Offers by Category:-
- Flipkart Smart
- Washing Machine
- Laptops Sports
Flipkart The Flipheart Day offer Valid days:-
This offer is only for one day only. You can enjoy this Flipkart flipheart Day sale only on 14th February 2018 on Valentine’s day. So, Don’t miss this sale & Grab some good deals on this Valentine’s Day.
Flipkart The Flipheart Day Bank Offer:
Flipkart “The Flipheart Day” offers Instant 14% Discount on HDFC Cards. If you are an HDFC Card holder then you can easily avail 14% Discount on every product. So, just Enjoy shopping with your HDFC Debit & Credit Card.
Terms & Condition
- HDFC Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the services offered by The partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the services/offers must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with The partner directly without any reference to HDFC Bank.
- The offer cannot be combined with any other offer
- If a promo code is mentioned as part of the communication (please refer Offer Details tab) then the customer has to use the code to avail the offer; in case the code is not used Discount/ CashBack cannot be credited back to the customer at a later date.
- Any person availing this offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Offer valid only on Retail CC. Offer not valid on Corporate, Commercial CC. Delinquent cardholders will be disqualified from the said promotion.
How to Get Flipkart The Flipheart Day Offers:
- Firstly, Visit Flipkart Flipheart Day Sale Offer Page
- Select the product.
- Click Buy Now option.
- Sign-in/Register with Flipkart Account.
- Enter shipping address.
- Complete transaction.
- That’s it!
How to Get Free Delivery On Flipkart Products:
If you want to enjoy free delivery charges under Rs 500 products then keep reading! We are going to share how to Get free delivery on Flipkart Products. This trick only on Flipkart assured products only. So, I recommended you to try only on an assured product only.
- Firstly, Visit Flipkart
- Choose your product which you want to buy below under 500 Rs
- Now add to cart
- Now Go back again and add any other assured product to cart around 600 Rs
- Now you see that delivery charges are skipped now
- now Make your Order Via COD or Any method you want
- Once done! Now go back and cancel the other item you ordered
- hurry! You finally Grab your item without delivery charges
Why Shop Online on Flipkart?
These are some basic reason, why you should shop online rather than your local store
A wide range of Products Availability:
For many users, this is the basic idea. You can find almost every product online on Flipkart but not on your Local Store. You can choose the flexible amount for the same.
Quality Assurance With Every Product:
Nowadays, You can see an f-assured logo on most of the products. This means that Flipkart has tested that product with up to six quality checks. This includes manual inspection too. The product should be worth above Rs.500 for the same.
Flipkart is the only eCommerce brand in India that gives 100% product quality assurance before every delivery. You can also check the product description before ordering it. This type of added features makes online shopping more feasible to all.
30 Days Full Return Policy:
Do you know that Flipkart sells every single item with 30 days return policy for WS Retailer and minimum ten days for third party sellers?
What its means that You can return your purchased product within 30 days of the delivery date. This is the best example of assurance. I think cancellation and return policy is the backbone of online shopping.
24/7 Customer Care:
In case, You have any query related to shopping, wallet, orders, cancellation, invoice, return or any other; you can reach Flipkart executive.
Dial 1800 208 9898 toll-free to reach the Flipkart customer care service.
Not sure if the product is reachable to you or not? Well, most of the cities are covered by Flipkart in India. You can check any product availability in your area just by entering the PINCODE on the product page. I am sure that your city will be eligible for product delivery.
Doesn’t matter if the product worth Rs.100 or Rs.10,000. If the product is f-assured, then it will be free for delivery. I have updated a guide above this post. Please take a look.