- 1 Amazon App Quiz Answers – Today Answers, 2019 (Daily Updated)
- 2 How to Play Amazon Quiz Time:-
- 3 Amazon App Quiz Answers:–
- 3.1 Amazon 19th Jan Quiz Questions & Answers (Win Sony Portable Speakers) :
- 3.2 Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 18th January
- 3.3 🎁 Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers 14th January
- 3.4 Amazon Mi A2 Quiz Answers 13th January
- 3.5 Amazon OnePlus 6T Quiz Answers (6th January 2018)
- 3.6 Correct Answers Of Amazon Huawei Mate20 Pro Quiz – 30th December 2018
- 3.7 Correct Answers Of Amazon Quiz – 29th December 2018
- 3.8 Amazon Armani Watch Quiz Answers? 28 December 2018
- 3.9 Amazon App Quiz Answer Answer and win Honor 8C today – 26th December 2018
- 3.10 Amazon Canon DSLR Quiz Answers – 25th December
- 3.11 Amazon Quiz Answers – 24th December 2018
- 3.12 ❤️Amazon App Quiz Answer – Oppo R17 Pro Quiz Answers – 23rd December
- 3.13 Amazon Apple MacBook Air Quiz Contest Answers 22nd December [8:00 am To 12 pm]
- 3.14 Amazon Bose Speaker System Quiz Answers – 21st December (8AM to 12PM)
- 3.15 Amazon Pay Quiz Contest Answers 20th December [8:00am To 12pm]
- 3.16 Amazon Huawei Mate20 Pro Quiz Contest Answers 19th December [8:00 am To 12 pm]
- 3.17 Amazon Quiz Answers – 18th December 2018:-
- 3.18 Amazon OnePlus 6T Quiz [17th December]
- 3.19 Amazon Pay Quiz Contest Answers 16th December [8:00am To 12pm]
- 4 General Terms Regarding Amazon Daily Quiz :-
Amazon App Quiz Answers – Today Answers, 2019 (Daily Updated)
Amazon App Quiz Answers – Hello guys, hope you are doing well. Amazon now running an Amazon App Quiz where all Amazon users have to answer some basic question free. If you are lucky then you will get a chance to win Rs 2,00,000 & Amazing Gadgets absolutely free. So, today, we are going to share Amazon App Quiz answers that help you to fill the questions easily. So, don’t forget to check it out the answers below. Check it out Amazon Coupons & Offers here.
Amazon plays an amazing Quiz contest every day, where all amazon app users can join and answer their basic question. They will randomly choose the winner who gives all the correct answers. If you are lucky then you will get Rs 2,00,000 & Gadgets for free just for a few simple questions. So, we are here to help you to choose the right answer in the Amazon App Quiz. So, check it out below. Check it Out Amazon Upcoming Sales & Offers and Upcoming Smartphones on Amazon here.
How to Play Amazon Quiz Time:-
- Download Amazon App from here
- Register / Login
- Proceed to Dashboard
- You will see banner regarding the Quiz
- Click on that > Click on Start Quiz
- You will be asked questions one by one
- Answer the correct option and proceed
- That’s it! You will be registered for the draw!
Must Check –
- Nokia Edge Price on Flipkart & Amazon| Leaks, Specs & Release Date in India
- Coolwinks Loot – Buy Sunglasses at Rs 4 Only ( Via Paytm/PhonePe/Amazon Pay/Freecharge)
Amazon App Quiz Answers:–
Amazon 19th Jan Quiz Questions & Answers (Win Sony Portable Speakers) :
- Which of these Zodiac signs is the only one to be represented by an inanimate object in its symbol?
Answer – Libra
- What state of matter is our Sun mainly made of?
Answer – Plasma
- ‘Poseidon’ is the Greek god of __. Fill in the blanks.
Answer – The Sea
- Which planet in our solar system is named after the Roman god of war?
Answer – Mars
- He is considered the pioneer of the field of political science and economics in India. He assisted the first Mauryan emperor Chandragupta in his rise to power. Who is he?
Answer – Chanakya
Congratulations !! You are Now Eligible To Win Free Sony Portable Party System From This Amazon 19th Jan Quiz
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 18th January
- The Mughal Empress Arjumand Banu Begum is better known as?
Answer – Mumtaz Mahal
- Which ancient empire was ruled by Xerxes the Great in the fifth century BC?
Answer –The Persian Empire
- Clark Kent is the real name of which superhero?
Answer – Superman
- What is the main component used in the manufacture of glass?
Answer – Sand
- Which nation was the first to give women the right to vote?
Answer – New Zealand
🎁 Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers 14th January
A2: Kailash Satyarthi
A3: A fruit
Amazon Mi A2 Quiz Answers 13th January
- Bile, which aids the digestion of fatty acids, is produced by which organ in the human body?
Answer – Liver
- ‘Triton’ is the name of the largest natural satellite of which planet?
Answer – Neptune
- In November 2018, New Caledonia held an independence referendum at which a majority voted against independence. Which country were they voting to become independent from?
Answer – France
- ‘Borborygmus’ is the medical term for what bodily function or condition?
Answer – Stomach Rumbles
- Which state recently launched the ‘One Family, One Job’ scheme which entitles one government job for every family in the state?
Amazon OnePlus 6T Quiz Answers (6th January 2018)
- Which one of these figure from Greek Mythology causes people to turn to stone?
Answer – Medusa
- Launched in October 2008, Chandrayaan-1 was India’s first lunar probe.
Answer – True
- Indian Railways has recently developed which AI-powered robot to check for faults in trains?
Answer – Ustaad
- Which Indian scientist won the Nobel prize for Physics in 1930 for pioneering work on scattering of light?
Answer – Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman
- The book ‘281 and Beyond’ is an autobiography of which Indian cricketer?
Answer – VVS LAXMAN
Correct Answers Of Amazon Huawei Mate20 Pro Quiz – 30th December 2018
We are updating soon!
Correct Answers Of Amazon Quiz – 29th December 2018
Q1.: The Ozone Layer protects us from what kind of harmful radiation?
Answer: Ultraviolet radiation
Q2.: In 2008, who became the first Indian actor to receive the prestigious Malaysian title, ‘Datuk’?
Answer: Shah Rukh Khan
Q3.: Thomson seedless, Bangalore Blue, Anab-e-Shahi are the varieties of which fruit in India?
Q4.: Which leader did Mahatma Gandhi call the ‘Prince among Patriots’?
Answer: Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Q5.: Who was first female to become the governor of an Indian state?
Amazon Armani Watch Quiz Answers? 28 December 2018
Question 1. Which element was discovered on the Sun before it was discovered on Earth?
Answer: Chandragupta Maurya
Answer: Real Madrid
Amazon App Quiz Answer Answer and win Honor 8C today – 26th December 2018
Hyder Ali and Tipu Sultan, Kingdom of Mysore
Amazon Canon DSLR Quiz Answers – 25th December
Q1. Which of these insects is known to have 12,000 eyes?
Answer: Monarch Butterflies
Q2. Who founded the Vijayanagara Empire that reigned over South India in the 13th century?
Answer: Harihara I
Q3. In Japanese, what is the word for goodbye?
Q4. What does a manometer measure?
Q5. Which ocean is home to over 75% of the world’s volcanoes?
Amazon Quiz Answers – 24th December 2018
Prize- Answer & Get a chance to win ₹5000 as Amazon Pay Balance.
- Which of these brands derives its name from the Greek goddess of victory?
Answer : Nike
- Who developed the theory of evolution in the famous book ‘On the Origin of Species’?
Answer : Charles Darwin
- Which country has more natural lakes than the rest of the world combined?
Answer : Canada
- Abraham Lincoln was also an accomplished wrestler, and was honored later by the ‘National Wrestling Hall of Fame’.
Answer : True
- Which of these countries was the largest producer of sugar in the year 2018?
Answer : Brazil
❤️Amazon App Quiz Answer – Oppo R17 Pro Quiz Answers – 23rd December
- Answer – Romania
Answer – Mars
Answer – Echidna
Answer – Istanbul
Answer – 1937
Amazon Apple MacBook Air Quiz Contest Answers 22nd December [8:00 am To 12 pm]
Answer and Win Apple MacBook Air
Q1. Answer: Vishnu Sharma
Q2. Answer: Trivia
Q3. Answer: Venezuela
Q4. Answer: The Bengal Gazette
Q5. Answer: Venus
Amazon Bose Speaker System Quiz Answers – 21st December (8AM to 12PM)
1.On average, how long does it take light to travel from the sun to the earth?
Answer – 8 Minutes 20 Seconds
- In physics, what is the term for a ‘nuclear reaction in which nuclei combine to form more massive nuclei’?
Answer – Fusion
- What is the name of the deepest point in the ocean?
Answer – Mariana Trench
- On which day in history did Mahatma Gandhi embark on the famous Dandi March?
Answer – 12 March 1930
- What is the name of the world’s largest active volcano?
Answer – Maua loa
Amazon Pay Quiz Contest Answers 20th December [8:00am To 12pm]
Prize: Answer and Win Rs 10000 Pay Balance
Q1. 15 August 2015 marked the 40th anniversary of which Indian film?
Answer : Sholay
Q2. Entomology is the name of what field of study?
Answer : insects
Q3. Kisan Ghat in Delhi is the memorial ground of which famous leader?
Answer : Chaudhary Charan Singh
Q4. What is the name of India’s first indigenously built submarine?
Answer : INS Shalki
Q5. Who among these is the chief legal advisor to the Government of India, and is the primary lawyer for GOI in the Supreme Court
Answer : Attorney General
Amazon Huawei Mate20 Pro Quiz Contest Answers 19th December [8:00 am To 12 pm]
Prize: Answer and Win Huawei Mate20 Pro
Q1. The Ozone Layer protects us from what kind of harmful radiation?
Answer: Ultraviolet Radiation
Q2. In 2008, who became the first Indian actor to receive the prestigious Malaysian title, ‘Datuk’?
Answer : Shah Rukh Khan
Q3. Thomson seedless, Bangalore Blue, Anab-e-Shahi are the varieties of which fruit in India?
Answer : grapes
Q4. Which leader did Mahatma Gandhi call the ‘Prince among Patriots’?
Answer : Subhash Chandra Bose
Q5. Who was the first female to become the governor of an Indian state?
Answer: Sarojini Naidu
Amazon Quiz Answers – 18th December 2018:-
- By what name is K’ung better known to the Western world?
Introduced in 1796, which was the first successful vaccine developed in history?
With which dance form would you associate the famous dancers Rukmini Devi Arundale and Yamini Krishnamurthy?
In cricket, what do you call a run taken when the ball passes the batsman without touching his bat or body?
Which of these herbs, used extensively in Indian cuisine, is referred to as ‘dhania’ in Hindi?
Amazon OnePlus 6T Quiz [17th December]
Q1.former top ranking pro golfer Vijay Singh is from which country?
Answer – Hospital
Answer – Serbia
Answer – Russian
Answer – 1945
Amazon Pay Quiz Contest Answers 16th December [8:00am To 12pm]
Prize– Answer and Win Rs.50000 Pay Balance
Q1. Answer : Alisha Chinoy
Q2. Answer : lions
Q3. Answer : trapezium
Q4. Answer : Indian Ocean
Q5. Answer : Guwahati
Must Check –
- Sooper App Loot – 25 Rs Per Refer + Unlimited Script Added
- Lybrate Dettol Loot – Dettol & Mom Kit Just at Rs 4 Only
- Petrol Offers – Get Petrol Upto 50% Off (Only on HP & Indian Oil Outlet)
General Terms Regarding Amazon Daily Quiz :-
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where few questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of decided participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.