- 1 Amazon App Quiz Answers – Today Answers, 2020 (Daily Updated)
- 2 How to Play Amazon Quiz Time:-
- 3 Today’s Quiz Answer –
- 4 Amazon App Quiz Answers:–
- 4.1 Amazon Quiz Answers- Win Redmi Note 9 Pro
- 4.2 Amazon Quiz Answers- Win Mi Laptop (15th September)
- 4.3 Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers- Win Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay Balance (14th September)
- 4.4 Amazon Quiz Answers- Win Samsung Galaxy S20+ on 13th September 2020
- 4.5 Amazon Quiz Answers- Win Ray-Ban Sunglasses on 12th September 2020
- 5 Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 27th July 2020 | Win Rs.50000 Pay Balance
- 5.1 Amazon 21st November FunZone Quiz Answers
- 5.2 Amazon Quiz Answers for 20 November 2019 | Win iPhone XS
- 5.3 Amazon Today’s Quiz Time Answers – Win Fitbit Versa 2 Smartwatch | 19th November 2019
- 5.3.1 Amazon Today’s Quiz Time Answers – Win ₹20000 Pay | 18th November 2019
- 5.3.2 Amazon Today’s Quiz Time Answers – Win Oneplus 7 Pro | 17th November 2019
- 5.3.3 Amazon Today’s Quiz Time Answers – Win Dyson Air Purifier | 16th November 2019
- 5.3.4 Amazon Today’s Quiz Time Answers – Win Sony Mirrorless Camera | 15th November 2019
- 5.3.5 Amazon Today’s Quiz Time Answers – Win ₹15000 Pay Balance | 14th November 2019
- 5.3.6 Amazon Today’s Quiz Time Answers – Win OnePlus 7T Pro | 13th November 2019
- 5.3.7 Amazon Today’s Quiz Time Answers – Win GoPro Hero7 | 11th November 2019
- 5.3.8 Amazon Today’s Quiz Time Answers – Win ₹5000 | 11th November 2019
- 5.4 Amazon 19th Jan Quiz Questions & Answers (Win Sony Portable Speakers) :
- 5.5 Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 18th January
- 5.6 🎁 Amazon Today’s Answers 14th January
- 5.7 Amazon Mi A2 Answers 13th January
- 5.8 Amazon OnePlus 6T Answers (6th January 2018)
- 5.9 Correct Answers Of Amazon Quiz – 29th December 2018
- 5.10 Amazon Armani Watch Quiz Answers? 28 December 2018
- 5.11 Amazon App Answer and win Honor 8C today – 26th December 2018
- 5.12 Amazon Canon DSLR Answers – 25th December
- 5.13 Amazon Answers – 24th December 2018
- 5.14 ❤️Amazon App Quiz Answer – Oppo R17 Pro Quiz Answers – 23rd December
- 5.15 Amazon Apple MacBook Air Quiz Contest Answers 22nd December [8:00 am To 12 pm]
- 5.16 Amazon Bose Speaker System Quiz Answers – 21st December (8 AM to 12 PM)
- 5.17 Amazon Answers 20th December [8:00 am To 12 pm]
- 5.18 Amazon Huawei Mate20 Pro Quiz Contest Answers 19th December [8:00 am To 12 pm]
- 5.19 Amazon Quiz Answers – 18th December 2018:-
- 5.20 Amazon OnePlus 6T Quiz [17th December]
- 5.21 Amazon Pay Quiz Contest Answers 16th December [8:00 am To 12 pm]
- 6 General Terms Regarding Amazon Daily Quiz:-
Amazon App Quiz Answers – Today Answers, 2020 (Daily Updated)
Amazon App Quiz Answers – Hello guys, hope you are doing well. As we know, Amazon now running an App Quiz where all Amazon users have to answer some basic question free. If you are lucky then you will get a chance to win Rs 2,00,000 & Amazing Gadgets free. So, today, we are going to share Amazon App Quiz answers that help you to fill the questions easily. So, don’t forget to check out the answers below. Check it out Amazon Coupons & Offers here.
Amazon plays an amazing Quiz contest every day, where all amazon app users can join and answer their basic questions. They will randomly choose the winner who gives all the correct answers. If you are lucky then you will get Rs 2,00,000 & Gadgets for free just for a few simple questions. So, we are here to help you to choose the right answer in the Amazon App Quiz. So, check it out below. Check it Out Amazon Upcoming Sales & Offers and Upcoming Smartphones on Amazon here.
How to Play Amazon Quiz Time:-
- Download Amazon App from here
- Register / Login
- Proceed to Dashboard
- You will see a banner regarding the Quiz
- Click on that > Click on Start Quiz
- You will be asked questions one by one
- Answer the correct option and proceed
- That’s it! You will be registered for the draw!
Today’s Quiz Answer –
Amazon App Quiz Answers:–
Amazon Quiz Answers- Win Redmi Note 9 Pro
Question 1 of 5:
India and which other country were declared joint gold medal winners of the Online Chess Olympiad of 2020?
The answer is- Russia
Question 2 of 5:
Which automobile manufacturer has launched a Virtual Racing Championship called ‘Polo Championship’ in India?
The answer is- Volkswagen Motorsport India
Question 3 of 5:
Ashwani Bhatia has been appointed by the Government of India as the managing director (MD) of which bank?
The answer is- State Bank of India
Question 4 of 5:
India’s longest river ropeway project connecting the northern and southern banks of the Brahmaputra river was inaugurated in which state?
The answer is- Assam
Question 5 of 5:
Hosted and organized by the Stockholm International Water Institute, what week was celebrated globally during 25-30 August?
The answer is- World Water Week
Amazon Quiz Answers- Win Mi Laptop (15th September)
Question 1 of 5:
Which company has launched the initiative, ‘The Anywhere School’ in more than 250 countries around the world?
The answer is- Google
Question 2 of 5:
The winner of the “World’s Fastest Human Calculator” title in 2020, Neelakanta Bhanu Prakash, hails from which Indian state?
The answer is- Telangana
Question 3 of 5:
The IIT Alumni Council has signed an agreement with Russian universities to build the world’s largest and fastest what in India?
The answer is- Hybrid quantum computer
Question 4 of 5:
Former Paris-Saint Germain Captain, Thiago Silva was recently signed by which Premier League Club?
The answer is- Chelsea
Question 5 of 5:
The World Health Organisation in August 2020 declared which continent to be free of wild poliovirus?
The answer is- Africa
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers- Win Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay Balance (14th September)
Question 1 of 5:
Which of these food items help in boosting immunity?
The answer is- All of these1
Question 2 of 5:
For which of these exercises, can stairs be used very efficiently?
The answer is- Split squats
Question 3 of 5:
Who are the primary music composers behind the Amazon Prime series Bandish Bandits?
The answer is- Shankar Ehsaan Loy
Question 4 of 5:
Which state passed a resolution to include itself in the Sixth Schedule of the constitution that protects the rights of tribal folk?
The answer is- Arunachal Pradesh
Question 5 of 5:
Recently, the President of UAE formally ended a law that distinctly boycotted trade and financial agreements with which country?
The answer is- Israel
Amazon Quiz Answers- Win Samsung Galaxy S20+ on 13th September 2020
Kevin Mayer stepped down from his position as the chief executive officer of which social networking service that’s owned by ByteDance?
Correct Answer: Tiktok
Which country recently discovered a large natural gas reserve off the Black Sea coast?
Correct Answer: Turkey
Bengaluru’s Bannerghatta Biological Park recently named an elephant calf after which author and philanthropist?
Correct Answer: Sudha Murthy
Which West Indies allrounder recently became the first bowler to take 500 wickets in T20 cricket?
Correct Answer: Dwayne Bravo
Father Gaston Roberge, who recently passed away, set up the Chitrabani film studies institute with the help of which famous personality?
Correct Answer: Satyajit Ray
Amazon Quiz Answers- Win Ray-Ban Sunglasses on 12th September 2020
One Young World’s Journalist of the year Award recipient Neha Dixit primarily covers social issues of which part of Asia?
Correct Answer: South Asia
The 2020 International Booker Prize winning book ‘The Discomfort of Evening ‘ is written in which language?
Correct Answer: Dutch
Arjuna Award recipient Poulami Ghatak recently announced her retirement from which sport?
Correct Answer: Table Tennis
Chadwick Boseman was an American actor most famous for his role as which Marvel superhero?
Correct Answer: Black Panther
National Sports Day on 29th August commemorates the birth anniversary of an Indian captain in which sport?
Correct Answer: Hockey
Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 27th July 2020 | Win Rs.50000 Pay Balance
Question 1. PM SVAnidhi is a centrally sponsored scheme to help whom?
Answer 1 is – Street Vendors
Question 2. Sri Lanka recently reported having eradicated Rubella and which another disease?
Answer 2 is – Measles
Question 3. Which of these days has been observed on July 11 every year since 1989?
Answer 3 is – World Population Day
Question 4. Who was the Man of the Match for a 9 wicket match haul in the ﬁrst Test match between England and West Indies, recently held at Southampton?
Answer 4 is – Shannon Gabriel
Question 5. The Jenner Institute at Oxford University is a famous institute that specializes in research of what?
Answer 5 is -Vaccines
Amazon 21st November FunZone Quiz Answers
Question 1 – In which country would you find Uluru or Ayers Rock, a large sandstone rock formation surrounded by springs, waterholes, rock caves, and ancient paintings?
Answers – Australia
Question 2 – In 2019, which movie released in India grossed over INR 100 crore in its first 2 days of release?
The answer is – Avengers: End Game
Question 3 – Which date recently marked the 101st anniversary of the end of the first World War?
Answers – 11th November 2019
Question 4 – Every bowler wants to see the bails/stumps flying through the air after the ball has been delivered. What happens when the ball hits the stump directly from the bowler?
The answer is – Bowled
Question 5 – What is the currency of Sweden?
Answers – Krona
Amazon Quiz Answers for 20 November 2019 | Win iPhone XS
1) He was the 47th Vice-president of the United States and a member of the Democratic party. He celebrates his birthday today. Who is he?
Ans- Joe Biden
Q2) Who made the all-important throw in the last ball of the Super Over, to effect a runout, that won England the 2019 World Cup?
Ans- Jason Roy
Q3) In which country would you find Victoria Falls, classified as the world’s largest sheet of falling water based on its combined width and height?
ans- Zambia and Zimbabwe
Q4) Golf player Vijay Singh belongs to which country?
Q5) You’ve just been bowled a ‘beamer’ while playing cricket. What part of your body should you be worried about?
Amazon Today’s Quiz Time Answers – Win Fitbit Versa 2 Smartwatch | 19th November 2019
1. She was the first and the only woman Prime minister of India till date. She celebrates her birthday today. Who is she?
Answers are: Indira Gandhi
2. She has starred in Bollywood movies like Satyam Shivam Sundaram, Don, and many more between the 1970s and 80s. She celebrates her birthday today. Who is this actress?
Answers are: Zeenat Aman
- What is ‘Arise’, an innovation launched by IIT Madras, a first of its kind in India?
Answers are: Standing Wheelchair
4. True or False: Rio de Janeiro is the capital of Brazil
Answers are: False
5. Where would you find the Trevi Fountain, one of the most famous fountains in the world notable for appearances in films such as La Dolce Vita, Three Coins in the Fountain, and Roman Holiday?
Answers are: Rome
Amazon Today’s Quiz Time Answers – Win ₹20000 Pay | 18th November 2019
1. One of NASA’s four great observatories is named after which of these scientists?
Answers are: Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
2. Which of the following will you associate ‘Sattriya’ with?
Answers are: A dance form
3. In April 2019, as a promotional activity, Oreo created a title sequence of which show using nearly 3000 cookies?
The answers are: Game of Thrones
4. In which city would you find Lascaux, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with over 600 wall paintings representing large animals, local and contemporary fauna that correspond with the fossil record of the Upper Paleolithic time?
Answers are: Montignac, France
5. National Milk Day is celebrated in India each year on Verghese Kurien’s birthday, who is hailed as the father of the White Revolution. When is it celebrated?
Answers are: November 26
Amazon Today’s Quiz Time Answers – Win Oneplus 7 Pro | 17th November 2019
Question 1 – Which of these planets could, theoretically, float if submerged in water due to its low density?
Answers – Saturn
Question 2 – Espadrilles were first made in regions of France and Spain. Where are these worn?
The answer is – On Your Feet
Question 3 – A lot of people today suffer from Nomophobia especially on trips. What is Nomophobia the fear of?
Answers – Being Out Of Mobile Coverage
Question 4 – Which famous person born on 14th November is the father of the Duke of Cambridge and the Duke of Sussex?
The answer is – Prince Charles
Question 5 – In which country, would you find the free State of Bavaria?
Answers – Germany
Amazon Today’s Quiz Time Answers – Win Dyson Air Purifier | 16th November 2019
Question 1 – ______ is celebrated today (16 November) to commemorate the establishment of the Press Council of India. Formed in 1966, the Press Council keeps a check on the quality of reportage provided by the Indian press.
Answers – National Press Day
Question 2 – The newly discovered Marengo Sachin Tendulkar is a species of what?
The answer is – Spiders
Question 3 -In the movie ‘Avatar’, humans are principally looking to obtain which element from Pandora?
Answers – Unobtainium
Question 4 – Chisel is a chain of gyms launched by which celebrity?
The answer is – Virat Kohli
Question 5 – Which one of these figures from Greek Mythology causes people to turn to stone?
Answers – Medusa
Amazon Today’s Quiz Time Answers – Win Sony Mirrorless Camera | 15th November 2019
Question 1 – This French painter was born on 14 November 1840. He has worked like ‘Impression, Sunrise’ and ‘Woman with a Parasol – Madame Monet and Her Son’ to his name. Who was he?
Answers – Claude Monet
Question 2 – When Mr. Jawaharlal Nehru became the Prime Minister of independent India, he delivered an inaugural address to the Nation which has been given a special name. What is the speech called?
The answer is – Tryst With Destiny
Question 3 – ___ is a fictional Indian superhero appearing in Raj comics. It was created in the late 1980s by Sanjay Gupta. (Fill in the blank)
Answers – Nagraj
Question 4 – Shaktimaan was an Indian superhero television show. Mukesh Khanna played the role of Shaktimaan and his alter ego ‘Pandit Gangadhar Vidhyadhar Mayadhar Omkarnath Shastri’. What was Pandit Gangadhar’s profession in the show?
The answer is – Photographer
Question 5 – Mukesh Ambani bought the world’s oldest toy company. Which company are we talking about?
Answers – Hamleys
Amazon Today’s Quiz Time Answers – Win ₹15000 Pay Balance | 14th November 2019
Question 1 – Today, 14th November is celebrated as Children’s Day in India to increase awareness of the rights, care, and education of children on the occasion of India’s first prime-minister’s birthday. Who are we talking about?
Answers – Jawaharlal Nehru
Question 2 – This was an Indian soap opera which aired from 2003-06, and was an Indian-themed version of the Colombian drama ‘Yo soy Betty, la fea’. Which TV series was this?
The answer is – Jassi Jaisi Koy Nahi
Question 3 – In the iconic video game ‘Mario Bros.’, players can control Mario as they travel the Mushroom Kingdom to rescue Princess Toadstool. What is Mario’s brother’s name in this game?
Answers – Luigi
Question 4 – Sabu, Bini Chachi, Rocket (Racket), Tingu Master, and Bunty are all characters from a popular Indian comic book. Which comic book series are we talking about?
The answer is – Chacha Chaudhary
Question 5 – ‘Small Wonder’ is a popular comedy Sitcom from the ’90s which chronicled the family of a robotics engineer who secretly created a robot modeled after a human girl and then tried to pass it off as their adopted daughter. What was the name of this robot?
Answers – Vicky
Amazon Today’s Quiz Time Answers – Win OnePlus 7T Pro | 13th November 2019
Question 1 – She has acted in movies like ‘Yes boss’ and ‘Qayamat se qayamat tak’ in the late 80s and 90s. She has also crowned Miss India in the year 1984. She celebrates her birthday today. Who is she?
Answers – Juhi Chawla
Question 2 – ____ day is celebrated today in many countries as a day of giving and showing kindness. This day was born when a collection of humanitarian groups came together on November 13, 1997, and made a ‘Declaration of Kindness’. Donating books, food, or clothes to your local community is a great way to celebrate this event. (Fill in the blank)
The answer is – World Kindness Day
Question 3 – Which was named as the ‘Word of the Year 2018’ by Oxford dictionaries?
Answers – Toxic
Question 4 – Former Australian fast bowler Brett Lee has done a lot of things outside cricket – but which one of these is NOT one of them?
The answer is – Sailed a boat alone across the Tasman Sea
Question 5 – Which country’s highest point is Mount Fuji, a dormant volcano?
Answers – Japan
Amazon Today’s Quiz Time Answers – Win GoPro Hero7 | 11th November 2019
Question 1 – Where would you find the Hagia Sophia, which was the former Greek Orthodox Christian patriarchal cathedral, later an Ottoman imperial mosque and now a museum?
Answers – Istambul, Turkey
Question 2 – Which of the following awards is NOT associated with the field of sports?
The answer is – Norman Borlaug award
Question 3 – In terms of area, which one of the following Indian states has the largest coverage of forest?
Answers – Madhya Pradesh
Question 4 – In a 1999 Test match against South Africa, New Zealand tail-ender Geoff Allott batted memorable innings which lasted 101 minutes. How many runs did he score?
The answer is – 0
Question 5 – ‘I can talk English, I can walk English, I can laugh English because English is a funny language’. Which actor said this dialogue in a Bollywood movie?
Answers – Amitabh Bacchan
Amazon Today’s Quiz Time Answers – Win ₹5000 | 11th November 2019
Question 1 – What is the term used in cricket when a batsman is at or has scored 111 runs?
Answers – Nelson
Question 2 -In which country would you find Machu Picchu, a 15th-century Inca citadel?
The answer is – Peru
Question 3 – Raut Nacha is a folk dance performed mainly by the tribal communities of which state?
Answers – Chattisgarh
Question 4 -Which day is celebrated as World Diabetes Day?
The answer is – 14th November
Question 5 – Which planet in our solar system was visited by the Russian-built Venera 7?
Answers – Venus
Amazon 19th Jan Quiz Questions & Answers (Win Sony Portable Speakers) :
- Which of these Zodiac signs is the only one to be represented by an inanimate object in its symbol?
Answer – Libra
- What state of matter is our Sun mainly made of?
Answer – Plasma
- ‘Poseidon’ is the Greek god of __. Fill in the blanks.
Answer – The Sea
- Which planet in our solar system is named after the Roman god of war?
Answer – Mars
- He is considered the pioneer of the field of political science and economics in India. He assisted the first Mauryan emperor Chandragupta in his rise to power. Who is he?
Answer – Chanakya
Congratulations !! You are Now Eligible To Win Free Sony Portable Party System From This Amazon 19th Jan Quiz
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 18th January
- The Mughal Empress Arjumand Banu Begum is better known as?
Answer – Mumtaz Mahal
- Which ancient empire was ruled by Xerxes the Great in the fifth century BC?
Answer –The Persian Empire
- Clark Kent is the real name of which superhero?
Answer – Superman
- What is the main component used in the manufacture of glass?
Answer – Sand
- Which nation was the first to give women the right to vote?
Answer – New Zealand
🎁 Amazon Today’s Answers 14th January
A2: Kailash Satyarthi
A3: A fruit
Amazon Mi A2 Answers 13th January
- Bile, which aids the digestion of fatty acids, is produced by which organ in the human body?
Answer – Liver
- ‘Triton’ is the name of the largest natural satellite of which planet?
Answer – Neptune
- In November 2018, New Caledonia held an independence referendum at which a majority voted against independence. Which country were they voting to become independent from?
Answer – France
- ‘Borborygmus’ is the medical term for what bodily function or condition?
Answer – Stomach Rumbles
- Which state recently launched the ‘One Family, One Job’ scheme which entitles one government job for every family in the state?
Amazon OnePlus 6T Answers (6th January 2018)
- Which one of these figures from Greek Mythology causes people to turn to stone?
Answer – Medusa
- Launched in October 2008, Chandrayaan-1 was India’s first lunar probe.
Answer – True
- Indian Railways has recently developed which AI-powered robot to check for faults in trains?
Answer – Ustaad
- Which Indian scientist won the Nobel prize for Physics in 1930 for pioneering work on scattering of light?
Answer – Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman
- The book ‘281 and Beyond’ is an autobiography of which Indian cricketer?
Answer – VVS LAXMAN
Correct Answers Of Amazon Quiz – 29th December 2018
Q1.: The Ozone Layer protects us from what kind of harmful radiation?
Answer: Ultraviolet radiation
Q2.: In 2008, who became the first Indian actor to receive the prestigious Malaysian title, ‘Datuk’?
Answer: Shah Rukh Khan
Q3.: Thomson seedless, Bangalore Blue, Anab-e-Shahi are the varieties of which fruit in India?
Q4.: Which leader did Mahatma Gandhi call the ‘Prince among Patriots’?
Answer: Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Q5.: Who was the first female to become the governor of an Indian state?
Answer: Sarojini Naidu
Amazon Armani Watch Quiz Answers? 28 December 2018
Question 1. Which element was discovered on the Sun before it was discovered on Earth?
Answer: Chandragupta Maurya
Answer: Real Madrid
Amazon App Answer and win Honor 8C today – 26th December 2018
Hyder Ali and Tipu Sultan, Kingdom of Mysore
Amazon Canon DSLR Answers – 25th December
Q1. Which of these insects is known to have 12,000 eyes?
Answer: Monarch Butterflies
Q2. Who founded the Vijayanagara Empire that reigned over South India in the 13th century?
Answer: Harihara I
Q3. In Japanese, what is the word for goodbye?
Q4. What does a manometer measure?
Q5. Which ocean is home to over 75% of the world’s volcanoes?
Amazon Answers – 24th December 2018
Prize- Answer & Get a chance to win ₹5000 as Amazon Pay Balance.
- Which of these brands derives its name from the Greek goddess of victory?
- Who developed the theory of evolution in the famous book ‘On the Origin of Species’?
Answer: Charles Darwin
- Which country has more natural lakes than the rest of the world combined?
- Abraham Lincoln was also an accomplished wrestler, and was honored later by the ‘National Wrestling Hall of Fame’.
- Which of these countries was the largest producer of sugar in the year 2018?
❤️Amazon App Quiz Answer – Oppo R17 Pro Quiz Answers – 23rd December
- Answer – Romania
Answer – Mars
Answer – Echidna
Answer – Istanbul
Answer – 1937
Amazon Apple MacBook Air Quiz Contest Answers 22nd December [8:00 am To 12 pm]
Answer and Win Apple MacBook Air
Q1. Answer: Vishnu Sharma
Q2. Answer: Trivia
Q3. Answer: Venezuela
Q4. Answer: The Bengal Gazette
Q5. Answer: Venus
Amazon Bose Speaker System Quiz Answers – 21st December (8 AM to 12 PM)
- On average, how long does it take light to travel from the sun to the earth?
Answer – 8 Minutes 20 Seconds
- In physics, what is the term for a ‘nuclear reaction in which nuclei combine to form more massive nuclei’?
Answer – Fusion
- What is the name of the deepest point in the ocean?
Answer – Mariana Trench
- On which day in history did Mahatma Gandhi embark on the famous Dandi March?
Answer – 12 March 1930
- What is the name of the world’s largest active volcano?
Answer – Maua loa
Amazon Answers 20th December [8:00 am To 12 pm]
Prize: Answer and Win Rs 10000 Pay Balance
Q1. 15 August 2015 marked the 40th anniversary of which Indian film?
Q2. Entomology is the name of what field of study?
Q3. Kisan Ghat in Delhi is the memorial ground of which famous leader?
Answer: Chaudhary Charan Singh
Q4. What is the name of India’s first indigenously built submarine?
Answer: INS Shaki
Q5. Who among these is the chief legal advisor to the Government of India, and is the primary lawyer for GOI in the Supreme Court
Answer: Attorney General
Amazon Huawei Mate20 Pro Quiz Contest Answers 19th December [8:00 am To 12 pm]
Prize: Answer and Win Huawei Mate20 Pro
Q1. The Ozone Layer protects us from what kind of harmful radiation?
Answer: Ultraviolet Radiation
Q2. In 2008, who became the first Indian actor to receive the prestigious Malaysian title, ‘Datuk’?
Answer: Shah Rukh Khan
Q3. Thomson seedless, Bangalore Blue, Anab-e-Shahi are the varieties of which fruit in India?
Q4. Which leader did Mahatma Gandhi call the ‘Prince among Patriots’?
Answer: Subhash Chandra Bose
Q5. Who was the first female to become the governor of an Indian state?
Answer: Sarojini Naidu
Amazon Quiz Answers – 18th December 2018:-
- By what name is K’ung better known to the Western world?
Introduced in 1796, which was the first successful vaccine developed in history?
With which dance form would you associate the famous dancers Rukmini Devi Arundale and Yamini Krishnamurthy?
In cricket, what do you call a run taken when the ball passes the batsman without touching his bat or body?
Which of these herbs, used extensively in Indian cuisine, is referred to as ‘dhania’ in Hindi?
Amazon OnePlus 6T Quiz [17th December]
Q1.former top-ranking pro golfer Vijay Singh is from which country?
Answer – Hospital
Answer – Serbia
Answer – Russian
Answer – 1945
Amazon Pay Quiz Contest Answers 16th December [8:00 am To 12 pm]
Prize– Answer and Win Rs.50000 Pay Balance
Q1. Answer: Alisha Chinoy
Q2. Answer: lions
Q3. Answer: trapezium
Q4. Answer: Indian Ocean
Q5. Answer: Guwahati
Must Check –
- Sooper App Loot – 25 Rs Per Refer + Unlimited Script Added
- Lybrate Dettol Loot – Dettol & Mom Kit Just at Rs 4 Only
- Petrol Offers – Get Petrol Up to 50% Off (Only on HP & Indian Oil Outlet)
General Terms Regarding Amazon Daily Quiz:-
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where few questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of the decided participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.